View Poll Results: Should He be allowed to be re-elected?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 71.43%
  • No

1 14.29%
  • Maybe

1 14.29%
  • Can't decide

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should Obama Be Elected Again?

Co-Administrator Space Invaders Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, ?????? Champion, Adventure Jolly Roger Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, 3D Maze Champion, Gone Fishing - 1 minute match Champion GothicAnimeGirl22 has disabled reputation GothicAnimeGirl22's Avatar

Should Obama Be Elected Again?

"So... Should Obama be re-elected? It seems he hasn't done much, but at least he's trying. But at least hes opposed to SOPA. So that counts for something".

Your opinions on this trying matter?
    Avi and Sig by yours truly!^^

Administrator bestanimeseason has disabled reputation bestanimeseason's Avatar
    at this point i dont think we have another choice. i mean, all the republican candidates have proven themselves to be a joke. At least we know now how obama works, and who knows maybe if he gets a second term he might work more; most presidents do more on their second therm, i think.

Happy Lurker Animelife is on a distinguished road Animelife's Avatar
    In the Cold, well cold to everyone but me anyways
    im gonna say maybe. id prefer to have a democrat in office at the moment this way we actually have a chance at lowering our debt, itll be slow, but atleast it will go down and not up like if we have a republican again. Just sayin, republicans in office spend ALOT of money, and democrats do as well, but they atleast try to lower the debt too. i really dont care about politics, considering they are all corrupt liers anyways, but id rather see us lower in debt so things can be a little bit cheaper again. Also less wars! Honestly i think itd work best if we had 2 to 3 democrat presidents to every 1 republican president, this way the democrats can keep the peace, stability, and lower the debt, and the republicans can keep businesses flowing, and our countries power in check. to put it simply anyways.

Happy Lurker Animelife is on a distinguished road Animelife's Avatar
    In the Cold, well cold to everyone but me anyways
    Also alot of the reason Obama hasnt been able to do much during his term is because the house is primarily republican at the moment, therefore alot of his plans that would probably work get rejected, and therefore he has to start back at square one. thats why it was nice when Clinton was president, and by that i mean most of the house was democrat, and therefore most of his (or mostly Hilary's ideas i think, lol) went through, and our national debt in the course of both his terms was more than cut in half, job rates were at all time highs, our economy was doing fairly well, not great, but ALOT better than it is right now, and we actually had decent school fundings, and research fundings for stuff like breast cancer for example.

Junior Member KuraNigh is on a distinguished road
    Even though I am Canadian I like Obama. To me it seemed he was trying to improve the US and some of the things he did I liked. I have also seen some of the republican candidates and they are a bit of a joke. Plus I don't really agree with the republican political view..

Member Abzolute is on a distinguished road Abzolute's Avatar
    I like Ron Paul's foreign policy of close to isolationism. America needs to focus on domestic policies before trying to help foreign countries. Ron Paul's economic policies.... Could use a bit of work.
    "Love is infinitely finite." ~Kirika Kure

Happy Lurker Asteroids Champion, Alphabetics Orbs Champion, Candy Stars Champion, Age Of Basketball Champion BeardKittens is an unknown quantity at this point BeardKittens's Avatar
    He's a joke, last christmas he nearly swore a blood oath not to sign NDAA and on New Years day he signed it.

Not only that but he hasn't done anything but send his country further in debt and start more wars/engage in wars we don't need to be in
    Just think about it philosophically.

Happy Lurker Marx_Soul is on a distinguished road Marx_Soul's Avatar
    Let's get this straight. Whatever the Republican party promises,
    think more corrupted.
    Not totally, just that many politicians rarely stick to their platforms.

Obama wasn't starting wars for the hell of it, he was trying to undo what the other Presidents have done. Sometimes there's no other way. And for all of you who think "Well he spent 4 years in office and did nothing" think again. How easy do you think it is to fix a country this far in the shitter? Certainly not over night, nor in 4 years. Improvements will come eventually, don't expect them on a silver platter.
    http://puu.sh/9y7E <--------It doesn't work anymore!

Member Abzolute is on a distinguished road Abzolute's Avatar
    I expect change to come from a radical leader like FDR. Taking Congress by the horns and ruling over the judicial branch to make America a better place!
    "Love is infinitely finite." ~Kirika Kure

Happy Lurker Marx_Soul is on a distinguished road Marx_Soul's Avatar
    As that is a good idea, Abz, the change would happen so fast things would go out of control. People will complain about the government changing everything from what it used to be, then you'll get the patriots going nuts saying it's not America, communism, blah blah etc. Riots would start because of the mass confusion; laws would me misinterpreted, people would not be used to the new ones, so there would be more crime for a while. They would have to grab it by the horns but slowly lead it in the direction they want.
    http://puu.sh/9y7E <--------It doesn't work anymore!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information